Sunday, June 24, 2012

Yo! Finally back to blogging. This could be mt last time blogging, for now. Hope I can resist. So we got back ALL our results already for mid terms. In fact, we got to know our positions in class already. I'm quite satisfied with my marks except for the 3 Science subjects & add maths. Dropped a lot in these few subjects. The positions in class is bad. Like really bad. I really can't imagine what I got. I remember I used to get top 15 or at least top 20 for all my exams. But this year is just..terrible. I can't imagine what is Mr.Lau gonna talk bout me on open day. No idea when yet but I know it's soon.. :/ I need to change, man. Like seriously. My attitude towards studies is bad. Even I myself can't stand myself sometimes. So we were talking bout our childhood times in class yesterday. Memories :) we couldn't stop laughing at our childhood times. We were so lame back then but we were all very happy. We were all carefree. We had nothing to worry about, unlike now. Talking back bout it, I really miss it. I'm happy that me & some of my friends are still in the same class til now. Since standard 1. 10 years of being in the same school & same class. You can barely get all these relationships with your friends. Some are either in different class or different class. I'm really glad to have these friends with me when I'm up & down. I can't believe me without them. I can't believe all of us graduating next year & go with our own paths. Ahhh! 4th Unit Rangers got 3rd for marching competition on Sports Day. It was really unpredictable. We started practicing only on Tuesday & tada! We made it. We finished everything just in 3 days time & yet we got 3rd. It was far more than all of us expected.

GO 4TH UNIT RANGERS! <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment