Sunday, January 29, 2012

Saturday ! :D

I suddenly have the urge to blog at this hour . It's 12 now . Approximately 1 & a half hours more til he's free to chat with me . ANYWAY , straight to the point . 

Woke up at 10.15 this morning by a phone call from my Chemistry tuition teacher saying that I have tuition at 10.30 later . ZOMG ! Was rushing like hell to go for tuition but I was still late for tuition . Very late lol . Felt so awkward walking into the class when he was teaching . Skipped my breakfast so I was pretty hungry til I didn't really have the mood to listen to him :( so while I was having tuition , Chan called me & asked me out for lunch later at 2 at Berlins :) it was really a last minute plan . After all the naggings from mom , finally she allowed me to go but in one condition , NO DRINKING . Drinking as in drinking alcoholic drinks but anyways , I did so ... I'm sorry , mom . Got back from tuition at around 1.45 & quickly rushed there . Reached there quite late & I thought I was the late one but see see , she was the late one -.- waited for her for like 10 minutes . IT IS VERY LONG WHEN YOU GET NAGGINGS & LECTURES FROM YOUR MOM IN THE CAR . Uhh noi ying ! So anyways , she reached Berlins at 2.30 & we quickly went to sit down & ordered our food cause we did not have breakfast :( sooo , we started our private convo . Yes , very private . Only between both of us :) after all the eating & drinking & talking , we wanted to get Chatime but unfortunately it was really packed . Packed as in the queue was freaking long . So forget bout it . Headed to Parade after that . Yep , we walked there :) we were actually planning to ' shop ' there but Parade was very packed as well . Oh thank God we did not plan to go to Jusco or else we will really regret . Went to Starbucks to get mineral water & ice lemon tea . Oh , did I mention that I got a terrible headache after drinking 2 cocktails ? Yes , I did . So I had a terrible headache & gastric but no , I WASN'T DRUNK . I STILL WALKED IN A STRAIGHT LINE HEH :) finished the whole bottle of mineral water in Parade . Wow ! OH OH OH ! You know when I was walking to Parade , I passed by Healy Mac's . The place where my boyf is currently working at ! :D  passed by there & the 1st two people I saw was Karti & Julian . Turned & waved at Karti & I thought I could see the boyf but too bad , I couldn't . :( after the so-called shopping in Parade , we headed back to Greentown . We were planning to sit at Chatime & chill but last minute plan again heh :) we ended up sitting at Healy Mac's . Gosh , I was so shy lol ! I mean , Chan kept on calling Harold to come to our place wts . & I didn't dare to look up cause I know I would definitely blush , A LOT . So yes . But at the end I looked up cause I couldn't resist looking down ALL THE TIME . Plus , I was having headache so I guess it's not good to look down all the time . So I finally looked up & I SAW HIM OMG ! So after all these Chan's grandma was here to fetch us back already :( that was fast man . 

Anyways , I really had fun today . Minus the headache & gastric . Though I only got to see him for a few minutes , or maybe only for a few seconds , but I'm satisfied & happy . Better than nothing :) so now there's like 1 more hour to go . I shall wait for him patiently . 

Ciao . Goodnight . 

No comments:

Post a Comment