Sunday, January 29, 2012

So school's starting tomorrow . Gonna be a busy month for most of us . Gathering & sports practice . My homeworks are undone . Or I shall say it untouched , except for Add Maths . Honestly , that's the only homework I will do . It's not that I like Add Maths , it's because of the teacher who's teaching Add Maths . Fierce :( scary . We will never dare to make noise when we know she's gonna come in our class . Hehe . MGS Gathering is on the 25th of February . I'm somehow scared for it cause we are against SMI . D: so anyways , I think I'm auditioning for marching competition tomorrow ? Or maybe other days ? Nervous . Did not march for almost half a year . I wonder if I still know the basic ones . I hope I do but I'm pretty sure that I've already forgotten how to belok . I mean , I can never belok perfectly :( so yeah , whatever . Gonna try my best ! Sports practice is gonna start on the 9th of February . 2nd week of February . :( supposed to burn my fats during CNY but I did not . Who would go for gym or jogging during CNY ? Maybe some athletic people will but not me . All I did was eat & eat & eat even more ! School's starting tomorrow & I'm very sure that I will not go jogging . FOR SURE . So tell me , how am I gonna run for sports practice ? :( anyways , I'm NOT planning to run for this year . Wanna take a break . Been running for the school for 2 years ? Seems so short but trust me , IT IS VERY TIRING , especially when you're against some good athletes like Zong Lin ? & especially when you have to skip class just to practice for running . I like to skip class but not for all these :P & what else ? Hmm . Oh , Hilda just messaged me & asked me to think bout smtg for IU Day this year . It's somewhere in April but I think it's quite early to think now :O okay , maybe I'm just too lazy to think .  

Leehom's concert on the 3rd of March . Dammit ! It's so near to my exam . I mean , it's really very very near to my monthly exam . D: gonna miss out his concert AGAIN . Been waiting for him to held a concert for 1 year plus . Now he's having one but I can't make it . Aihhh . To those who are going , I don't like y'all :( wonder when is he gonna have another concert . So anyways , Valentine's Day is near ! It's 29th today & a few more days to February . Should I be happy that Valentine's Day is near ? I don't know . Don't even know what will happen on that day . Shall leave it to God . 

Hehehe , I think I'm asking too much but I want a Burberry perfume for either my 2nd monthsary OR Valentine's Day . * HINTHINTHINT * 

Ciao . Goodnight . Hope I don't die tomorrow :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment